I need this now
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Spring is almost here guys. Which means:
- Clean trucks
- Working outside
- T-shirts and Jeans weather
- Windows down driving
- Green grass
REMEMBER SKIP-IT FROM THE 90’S
my weapon of choice during school yard fights